Curious about what Cat is up to in London? Or what Cat is currently thinking about? Interested in knowing where to go to get the best bargains and the nicest food? Or where to go if you want to pamper yourself? Well.. Then this blog is for you :)

søndag 7. oktober 2012

Sunday catch up

This weekend has just passed by so quickly.. I am finally finished with Solicitors Accounts - both the work book and the hand in exercise. It took ages, as it is almost hundred pages, but I quite enjoyed it. I used to love maths at school, but doing law you never really get to calculate anything (except for damages in certain cases). So I think my brain appreciates a bit of numbers and calculations.. Tonight is all about civil litigation.

Yesterday, I went for a late run (after spending the whole day with Solicitors Accounts), but I was not feeling it, and my leg started acting up. So I ended up having to walk a bit, and only did one lap. Thus, it was my slowest 'run' to date, and I was home way after sun set. The bridges over Thames are so beautiful lit up - I will have to show you some time.

Today has also been a Solicitors Accounts day, but I had a break where I cleaned the flat. It feels so nice to be rid off the dust and not see the random 'dust rabbit' (No: "hybelkanin") :)

Also - Pegs and I went out last night for a glass of wine and ended up cycling around in Chelsea. I cannot describe the feeling of freedom you get from cycling in London after dark. It is just great. We ended up at our local pub/bar - The Orange - which is really nice.

Pegs & Cat

2 kommentarer: