Curious about what Cat is up to in London? Or what Cat is currently thinking about? Interested in knowing where to go to get the best bargains and the nicest food? Or where to go if you want to pamper yourself? Well.. Then this blog is for you :)

tirsdag 9. oktober 2012

Just another day

Today is grey and chill, with autumn leaves on the ground. I slept in today - and woke up at 10.30am. Eeeks. I know. Very late. It is something I rarely do, but I have been feeling tired and out of sorts lately, so I figured I needed to catch up with some sleep. And that was indeed a good idea. I have been very effective today, and the day is not yet over. I have been doing a lot of Business Law, and I just got back from a run in Battersea Park - two laps - and my longest run to date. And I felt fine the whole way. Now I am going shopping at Sainsbury's. I am in desperate need for some food as my fridge has been suffering from my studiousness lately, and all that is left is ryevita, butter, French mustard and quinoa.

Also - in a moment of boredom the other day I was surfing the Net, and I found the most amazing trousers from Cameo.. Dark blue with black details. Me loves! I do not think it is possible to send it to London, but I might as well send it to my parents house in Norway for collection when I get back at xmas.. I can imagine wearing them with some black pumps and a lush wool sweater. What do you think?


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar