Curious about what Cat is up to in London? Or what Cat is currently thinking about? Interested in knowing where to go to get the best bargains and the nicest food? Or where to go if you want to pamper yourself? Well.. Then this blog is for you :)

tirsdag 6. november 2012

Balancing


OMG. Time flies. I have my second exam this Friday, and then I have two more exams the coming week before I have an exam marathon with six exams before xmas. Sometimes I wish I had a time turner.. It is not easy being a geek. Especially if you are a perfectionist. And want to keep a balance in your life. I have not been for a run for three weeks. Partly because of the weather, partly because I have been feeling a little out of sorts, and partly because I simply do not have time. Now, however, with a back that aces (a lot) and forces me to curl into the corner of the sofa reading law, I realise that health must come first. If not, I will not be able to be the geek I aim to be..

So tomorrow morning I will go for a run. I can imagine Battersea Park being really pretty dressed in the colours of the fall.
Balancing cat


1 kommentar:

  1. Hihi, søtt bilde:P Lykke til på eksamen i morgen<3

    SvarSlett